Dragon Dance Slot Forum

Dragon Dance Slot.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 15:36:05

QLAGisele0

Members will also see a commemorative seat for Dr

Dear Members, I hope everybody is staying safe and well leading into Easter.
Unfortunately we aren’t much clearer on the future of golf in Victoria since our last email.
We have been in constant communications with Chris Crabbe our Golf Victoria representative regarding Golf Australia and the Victorian government’s directives. As Members are probably aware, nothing has changed at this stage, as it is still a week by week proposition.
However all hasn’t been lost in this time.

Members may have seen on Facebook that the 5th path has now been installed
This was done with the generosity from the Smith family following the death of Dr

Stuart Smith.
Members will also see a commemorative seat for Dr.
Smith on the 5th tee once play resumes.   The ground staff have also been busy with tasks such as grooming, over-seeding and top-dressing the 10th green.
On top of their normal spraying and fertilizing, they have been tidying up around the course and today they are about to start leveling tee boxes.  Newly appointed manager Ashley Scott will be starting next Tuesday, initially on a part time basis.
Ashley will be familiarising herself in the office and will be able to review policies, .

The constitution and explore government assistance programs and grants.  The C.O.M

have been delighted by messages of support from members.
We hope that members can appreciate the on going costs associated with the maintenance of the course, such as insurance, water, electricity and so on.
In my last email to members I stated we hoped to be in a better position regarding making a decision on memberships, unfortunately this is not the case.
However if any member would like to discuss this, please email Peter in the office at [email protected]
We will continue to keep members posted of any updates moving forward, Paul Blain W.G.C.
President.

The post Latest Update 9/04/2020 appeared first on Warrnambool Golf Club

Board footer